Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Driver's License Renewal In Ohio た - だ!

So, What I Have Been doing this days? Dying in pain Because of horrible heat mode * Introducing exaggeration *. Temperature is getting hotter and hotter everyday and my mood is ... aggravated. I can stand 30C º. But 45 C º is just too much. A year ago I need take a cold shower at 3 Am Because I Could not stand it anymore. I can not breathe, it's suffocating! It's ... ARGH. Sometimes I hate summer. Despit
That, and Because I'm Such a masochist, I Have Been painting the wall in front of my bed. As MOST of you know, all the walls of my bedroom Are full of graffiti, pictures, etc.. Well one night I Was ~ MUCC drawing chibis and I Decided to Paint Them behind my oh-so-loved Girugämesh NOW 's Intro.
Thing Is That There's no more space tomake drawings, So I Need Them to above-the Existing paint graffiti. The ink of water markers acrylic Were so strong That wasn't enough! So in married like in SATOchi and Tatsurou chibis I Need to use patching plaster. I'm a witch.
Well, here I go with the process of picture spam ♥, hope you like it!

Miya says 'yummy!'


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TA - DA! ~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I wonder what's next ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment