Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cover Letter Template For Car Sales

Such a lady), and buy and prepare food for the trip Some. This is the first time we travel all alone. The last time Omar (Leo's dad) leaved us in Sierra de la Ventana. So this time Leo will travel on the road for the first time all alone with me, hahahaha!. We Must Be Very Careful Because here it's raining crazily Since Yesterday, and roads Are Getting Dangerous.
Oh, yes. And I need to burn some music for the stereo (maybe Leg's "Raised on rock"? Maybe Soda Stereo, Judas Priest? Metallica, YEAH. Or like funny songs of MUCC Utagoe, hahahaha ♥) ... Because I TOTALLY REFUSE TO LISTEN AGAIN TO RADIOHEAD, argh. I have no problems with The Beatles, for example. Readiohead But it's a Different Story. No-fucking-way. It's going to be great if I decide to liston to Pink Floyd ... But I know him. So

♥ ... bye-bye, cookies:). Wish me luck ♥. I hope you're all doing great!: D.

PS: if it Keeps on raining It Means That Will Be the cold weather. BIG NEWS.
PSS: if cold But it's not fucking hot, it's going to be cool ♥ anyways, hell yeah (swimming poll ~ ~: 3).

0 comments:

Post a Comment