Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Funny Congratulations Messages New Baby

3 0 days meme!
Day 1 - Your Best Friend
Day 2 - Your Crush
Day 3 - Your Parents
Day 4 - Your sibling (or closest relative)
Day 5 & mdash ; Your dreams
Day 6 - A stranger

Day 7 - Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
Day 8 - Your favorite internet friend
Day 9 - Someone You Wish You Could Meet
Day 10 - Someone You Do not talk to as much as you'd like to
Day 11 & MDAstime I jump up a month ago with Leo. We Were drinking mate at 11 am in the morning. By the way, For Those Who do not know what "mate" is (the Pronunciation is like if you read it in Japanese: ma-te), well ... it's a very typical infusion here. If you want to see a picture,

here you go. It's a very social drink Specially Because everybody drinks from the Same tube. Yes, you read well. It's not like everyone use to Different gourd and tube. When we drink it we use a single gourd, with a single tube for everyone.
Well, That thing is Leo and I were Outside of the cottage, drinking mate when to a very, very old man in a car Arrived. I walk down to us and say good morning. I WAS looking like an anime character, Seriously. Have you ever seen one of Those old c

0 comments:

Post a Comment