Monday, January 10, 2011

Funky Kids Dirt Bike Cakes Hi, there! :)

ny ... stormy the day Was So That We Had to stay in the cottage the whole day. What did we do? just get drunk, of course. And the funniest thing WAS That we started to dance stupid Recorded Songs That I Like That for stupid moments. It was really, REALLY funny. I wanted to go to visit the artisans ~, _, BUT the horrible weather Was So That They postponed is the event for the next weekend. Bye-bye, FFUUU!
And well, These Are Some pictures I Took. I hope you do not get mad for this picture ♥ spam.







Photobucket The way

Mom Took this picture Before we started the trip! ♥ It Was raining lightly.
Inside the car, still in the downtown of Our City. Photobucket


We visited the cemetery of Saldungaray, a little town near Sierra de la Ventana. It Was the first time I put a step in a cemetery. What a horrible place, God. Very young people laying there ... Those Photobucket


cold clouds so low That Were They Were hiding all the hills and mountains. Photobucket


The cottage "The Segovia" Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This Was Our First dinner. We had a fantastic time together! We Laugh Our stomache so much That Almost Were ♥ dying of sorrow.
Photobucket C

0 comments:

Post a Comment