Saturday, December 18, 2010

Plates For Boat Trailer Licence Ontario \

What Leo Said That Was to me this morning, entre laughs and stupid comments. Our Parents are Convinced That We Have a relationship. What's more, They Think We Are going to get married soon, I do not know! It's funny and Worrying at the Same Time. Because ... ok, yes, we look like a couple. If you do not know That Leo is gay, You Can Think We Are Together Because We Have dinner to go very Often, I go to sleep to historical place, and we go on holidays alone, etc ...
The first victim of this mirage WAS Omar, Leo's father. Now my dad Thinks We Are Together. What's more, They work in the Same place, so from time to time my father crosses Leo and says hello to him if I Were like my future husband. "I'll try to convinces her," Said my dad to Leo this Parents Day 4-Your sibling (or closest relative) Day 5 - Your dreams
Day 6 - A stranger
Day 7 - Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush Day 8 - Your favorite Internet Day 9 friend - Someone you wish You Could Meet [info] Day 10 - Someone You Do not talk to as much as you'd like to Day 11 - Deceased person you wish you Could Talk to Day 12 & mdash ; The person you hate most / cause you a lot of pain Day 13 - Someone Could you forgive you wish Day 14 - Someone you've Drift away from Day 15 - The person you miss the MOST Day 16 - Someone that & aly one day
Day 28 - Someone That changed your life
Day 29 - The person Everything That You want to tell, But too afraid to Day 30 - Your reflection in the mirror Day 1: Your Best Friend So. .. my best friend. Well, Before I Fought with Nicole, She Was one of my best friends Along with Nadia and Leonardo. So I'll only talk about Leonardo and Nadia.
Starting with Leonardo, aka "Leo" Since I know him I'm a little rat. We Went To The Same elementary school. On 7th grade we where really close, But Then I changed the school, and we saw again in 1st year of High School When I Moved to my new school. Since Then, We Are inseparable mates. We got so we AlongDURING ll Those Years That events at school now, after 3 years of graduation, we remember EVERYTHING. And we still laugh at the Same stupid jokes. Our Interest Are not very similar ... A Few Things We match, like for example X JAPAN, anime series, and food. But I likes to mount of Other Things That I do not like and vice versa. During The last year of High School, Leo Badly Fought with His Father, and I Almost Lived in my place. We Were Used to play like little kids in the square That is near my house. And when i say like little kids I mean it. Two stupid idiots of 17 years old playing like ninjas, fighting with branches. After fighting, We Were Used to eat a kilo (yes, A KILO) of icecream and smoke weed. What an assholes. But Those Were The Amazing swearddie" (



xpaddiex


 ). She doesn't live in my city. She lives near the capital city, 700 km from here. So our contact is via Internet, phone, and letters. Well... if I'm not wrong, I met her when I was 13, and she was 15. We met each other through Nicole. I was used to read Nicole's blog, and then I ended up reading Paddie's blog too. Indeed, a few years later, when I was 16, Nicole decided to move to Buenos Aires so we met each other in real life. It was one of the most beautiful experiences I ever had. Because our friendship was only via Internet and letters. And to see them in real life was amazing. But personally, I met Nadia face to face before, w NADIA
). And we are used to talk about ANYTHING. From politics to pets, from pets so art, etc. What's more, she's finishing her degree in Graphic Design, so it's very common between us to help each other or just talk about art too. I adore her way of appreciating art. Graphic Design students normally don't like traditional arts, so it's really nice to see she does ♥.
Sometimes we share stupid videos or comments about fandom too. We don' like the same bands (just a few), but it's refreshing to chat about random stupidities of multiple fandom we like. Indeed, we make a promise. If Girugämesh visits Argentina, we went together to the concert, hahaha! ♥.
Pictures will come later, so ;), making new old times.
CHT

0 comments:

Post a Comment