Thursday, December 30, 2010

Children With Autism More Condition_symptoms

oments made me grow up a lot. What it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger, right?
Goodbye, 2010. Never come back.
This year... I decided exactly what I thought I wasn't going to do as an adult: to be a teacher. And I can't believe I have finished with all of the signatures of my 1est year without any problems. I can't believe my average even increased!~. From time to time I ask myself " it was me? or am I just dreaming?
". 9.90 points and I can't believe it yet. I'm really doing it! Me, who I thought that was a useless woman. Sometimes... I still think I'm useless. But then I remember that I really need to start believing in myself if I want to keep on walking on this Earth. Because nobody is going tochange me if I do not start for myself. That's What I Have Been doing this year. And maybe, like Nicole Said in Some of Those last horrible e-mails, it wasn't the best time to start thinking about myself Needing Because She Was not That. Too bad. I can not assume it That she's gone yet, but I'm doing my best. Time will tell. Must I ♥ you enjoy. This year I'm going
To Have 21 years old and ... I can not find myself with That Number. I still think I'm 17 years old. Sometimes I think a part of me Died on 2008. A big part of me That I can not bring back to life. I look at Leo, and I can not believe it yet. We are still the Same stupid idiots. But time goes on, flowing like sand in my hands. Time goes on, and I do not want to. I want to stop the damn clock now. Because after all I'm happy. I feel comfortable. And don't want anything to break that nice feeling. Today is sunny, beautiful day with a with a gentle breeze. This summer days are so relaxing. I'm enjoying so much the peace of my house, my pets, my mom, my siblings. I missed this so much.
By the way, today I found a very interesting Korean movie on TV. It was about the eternal war against North Korea and South Korea. Watching so many people dying... I thought "
I must be glad I live in a country without wars. I must be happy that, at least, I'm free ". Sorry if all this sounds a little bit delirious... I told you I'm a little bit stupid and giddy. Ehh... and next year I'll be voting again, and it's going to be another big responsibility for meor on. This is the MOST pathetic resume i have ever made of an year. God, sorry, I'm feeling so stupid right now. Finally ... this year I met a lot of interesting people here, in Livejournal. And Every time I hear people Saying online friends does not exist, I want to punch Them. Because I'm really glad i have met you, and I believe in you ♥. Such an interesting cookies! you're adorable, I will never get tired of telling this. I'm really thankful to you for all the comments, support, and caring.
I wish you the best for this new 2011 That It's Almost starting. Do your best Without excuses, face your Fears, bury your teeth on this life and fight ♥.
Thank you! From the bottom of my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment