Thursday, December 2, 2010

Phrases On Congratulations

sy immature woman that wants to get distracted without caring about the people that really love her.
I respected her and I loved her like very few people in my life. And... it hurt me to admit that I could never be what she expected for me to be. It hurts to know that I've put so much effort, love, time and dedication in a person that didn't appreciated what I gave to her. If she had appreciated that, she would have never told me all the things she said in our last e-mails. And fuck, it's not like I'm such a narcissist, but I fucking know that I don't deserve to feel like this. I don't deserve it.

The only thing I hope is... that if she reads this (I'm pretty sure she will never read it because she is already acting like I'm not existing, but hope is the lTMLXC make someone pay your debts and bad humor.

is forbidden to leave your friends,
not try to understand what they lived together,
call them only when you need them.
is prohibited unless you before people, pretending to people you do not care, make funny just to remind you, forget all the people who love you.
is forbidden not to do things for yourself,
not believe in God and to your destination, be afraid of life and its commitments,
not live each day as if it were a last breath.

to miss someone is prohibited without cheering,
forget his eyes, his laughter, everything, because your paths
d

0 comments:

Post a Comment