or Some teachers like to do Their Job Without caring too much if Their salary is too poor or Unjust. It's really nice to see, to Understand They love to bring up Children, youth in general. The marks
Went pretty good (I love to learn, But I need good marks too Because my average is the key to start working as soon as possible). I Approved with all the final exams 10. All of Them, all of Them. I'm Such a nerd ... I Could not see it while I Was Taking classes. But today, reading my school report I Realized That I'm really a NERD. The reports Are constant deja vu, hahaha. But well, I prefer to Not Be a nerd and thinking all the time That I Should Have work harder. The only final exam That made me feel really bad Engraving WAS I. I Was so nervous, so ... afraid that I went to the exam without having lunch, with nausea, feeling sick, dah. Horrible. I don't know, it was very traumatic. But the rest were relaxing and nice ♥. What's more, I enjoyed them very much, specially the final exam of History of Art I, featuring Diego Velázquez (GENIUS ♥).
And I want to thank you all. Because you had the patience, the love, the willpower of waiting for me (I'm really sorry I was slow to answer you) and listening to me when I was needing it. From the bottom of my heart (and I know it's cheesy, but I seriously feel that I have to say it)... thank you very much
♥.
So... what am I going to do now?
Too much free time, huh? Ido not know yet. Sure Thing Is That I'm going to Sierra de la Ventana with Leo again. Probably after New Year ♥: D. I'm really looking forward to enjoy my garden too, the sun, my pets ... lives watching, reading, writing, painting ... relaxing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment