ACT I
SCENE II
The stage is illuminated with red lights, a blanket emblazoned with the center "Hell SA de CV: no work and earn more", some desks and demons from side to side, much scandal and background music "gothic" and screams. Suddenly he hears the door and enters the scourge of Satan, his assistant behind him.
CHTxcl; AND CREE VERY HOLY! She grabs a married woman!
ASSISTANT (Satan stops laughing) God, this son of hers will be in charge of a plan of salvation.
SATAN: WHAT?! (Music and screams off) SALVATION!?
ASSISTANT: (queriend be teeny) Yes sir, you receive the title of Messiah and save all human souls. (The demons just calmed down a moment, then ignored the scene and continued on with it, the streaming music and the screaming resumed)
SATAN: If not, why not, it is called unfair trade, do I go around the world giving away tickets to hell? (The assistant does not answer, but Satan expected him since he made a gesture with his hands to continue) ... NO! ... a ticket to heaven or hell gana, not worth such promotions courtesy to ruin the business.
ASSISTANT: Yes sir, I understand
SATAN: Call my nephew, I have a proposal.
ASSISTANT: Yes sir, right away (takes out his cellphone and dials, Satan hopes to make noise with the shoe) Young Lucifer, its you or
MLXC
ASSISTANT: Yes sir, I agree. (Satan Lucifer is waiting with some impatience after a few seconds you hear a raucous voices were Lucifer and his friend the Devil)
LUCIFER: Make way is useless little Lucifer.
SATAN: Move and lettingto speak! (Says something angrily) for several years you've been waiting for a great opportunity and it's time for you and that of (is interrupted by Lucifer)
LUCIFER : WHY I'M THE BEST, BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE THAT I CAN DO SOMETHING AS WELL AS I, because (it is quiet for a blow to his head as Satan, who becomes a caress to bump)
SATAN: (trying to calm down) Shut up dear nephew, you know that neither here & iacute; in hell let say so ... bullshit. It is true, I give this mission because you're the only one who can ... ASSISTANT!
ASSISTANT: If the lord of evil?
SATAN: The beard grows alone, but hey, I like that attitude. I want you to give the memo to Lucifer and the other (pointing to the devil) to do what they have to. (He turns then to Lucifer) If you get what I ask you HTMLXC
DIABLO: (turning to see Lucifer) Opportunity for what?
LUCIFER: Engendros PAY ATTENTION! THAT THERE IS ONLY TAKES A FEW PASTORS
DIABLO: (reading the piece) Oh ... yeah ... I heard something, told us that your horse trader Uncle is very important, but do not see too difficult.
CH TMLXC LUCIFER: You're right now people are too materialistic, we offer a grand prize of a super model loterĂaoa
vuoala !
DIABLO: I really need a plan and the first thing that comes to mind is SABOTAGE! YES! BURN, BREAKING, STEAL, (get excited too to the extent deprived of laughter until it hits Lucifer)
CH
0 comments:
Post a Comment