HTMLXC
MARIA: That angel rare that she was pregnant I want to be called Jesus, but did not say Chucho fences eh, that name I do not like it, Leave it to another, I mean, my baby is going to be king.
JOSE: If my love (which we had raised it falls)
MARIA: If I got it or if you're going to say Chuck?
JOSE: If you understand
MARIA: I hope so eh? ... Hey my love like I'll need a stroller (noises are heard through the bushes)
JOSE: What is that?
MARIA: (trying to capture that sound, gets off the mule) I think it's time you slip it a-lu-ci-nas (in that the three thieves appear ragged) AAAAH! (He stands behind Joseph)
THIEF 1: GIVE ME ALL YOU BRING! (Threatened with a knife)
JOSE: Okay (they deliver their bags) This is all
CHTMLLXC
MARIA: Hear me not! I am neither old nor my review!
JOSE: You'd better leave it alone
THIEF 1 "Or what?
JOSE: Do not want to do this but ... (JosĂ© driving his bast &turned on over the years, that work until the night my time is quite dangerous carpinterĂaa
(Joseph had managed to lift most of the store and was beginning to light the fire when suddenly a huge white ghost falls followed by what looked like a rocker)
JOSE: What a fantastic (declared with much sarcasm), who the hell is this (holding up to what has already ceased to be aand if we sit around the campfire to read the book.
MARIA: Okay, but I'm not going to read only listen.
JOSE: Okay my queen I read for you (clears throat and opens the book but instead of a text is the voice of Eliel)
ELIEL: (In a sarcastic tone) Congratulations Gabriel and did something more complicated has delivered the message (the voice of Eliel takes an accent more
0 comments:
Post a Comment