Thursday, December 24, 2009

Metal Cores For Scooters

ACT II

SCENE

The scenario represents the entrance of a village, the humble cottages and pastors who are come and women with water jugs, merchants, etc. In the center is the star of Bethlehem, standing on a small stool with a distributor of flyers vest full of "courtesy to the sky." He holds a few and gives the people passing by, some keep it on your clothes without seeing it and others just throw it, that while talking the Star. Dos pastors are to listen.

( La Estrella de Belem, herders, women and traders, Lucifer, Devil)

Estrella de Belem: (His accent reminds sellers and singers from Mexico's urban public transport) herders and traders Gentlemen, I know I'm a great singer and they hope to interpret their favorite subjects, but today mr go to Belem ... saves to go to Belem ... thanks for your attention ... to spend a beautiful afternoon. (The lower your bank is going to go, but stops Lucifer. We hear the call of the merchants and people talking)

LUCIFER: ( boasting of a rich personality producer) have talent friend, it shows on the face, and ... a beautiful voice ... (the latter not believe it himself)

;

Estrella de Belem:(Feeling flattered) Thanks. You know, not to brag but I am a big star.

LUCIFER: A big star eh, it could shine more than the sun itself.

Estrella de Belem: Really? (Lucifer puts an arm around the neck)

LUCIFER: Oh, I'm a famous producer, come with me and hablaremyears of a contract that will make you rich and famous. (All is dark and remains silent, only lights to Star of Bethlehem, the other characters remain static, the star Lucifer safa arm, which does not move, on the understanding that it is a dialogue with himself)

BELEM STAR (Mimics of what he says and emphasizes resistance and temptation) Alas dude! ... It is the first contract offered to me ... but this, or submission ... I like that even has to be one of these frauds & hellC

PASTOR: (with accent stereotype of ignorant peasant but with good intentions) ASTED is the betrayal

the good news?

STAR: (looks at himself) Pos if

PASTOR: Tell me, where shall the Son of God?

CHTMNOOOOOOOOO! WHY ME?! LEIA NO REASON TO MY FLYING! NOBODY KNOWS PEOPLE READ THIS! ME AND CHARGED AS A SERIGRAFICA! (Finishes his internal dialogue back into place, calm and comfort her hair) Of course, with pleasure.

LUCIFER: (worried) What about your contract? I remember that I'm going eh?

Estrella de Belem: I trust in my talent, I'll have another chanceBut thanks, duty calls.

LUCIFER: I'm serious ... I'm going ... and ... no more producers here ...

Estrella de Belem: (Walking to the other side) Do not worry, thanks ... Now people (going to the shepherds)

LET'S LETS GO. (Walk followed by the shepherds to leave the scene. Lucifer is left alone, that ever the devil) CH TMLXC

DEVIL: How TAS?

LUCIFER: TAKE ME TO THAT

BROUGHT ME! TIME PLAN "B"

DIABLO: Plan "B"?

0 comments:

Post a Comment