Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lady Libertine Streaming

ACT I

SCENE

The stage is lit with white lights, a blanket emblazoned with the center "El Paraiso SA de CV: working for your eternal happiness, some desks and angels on one side to another, you hear a lot of buzz and background music" heavenly "(if it could get a smoke machine to simulate clouds, the better). Gabriel sits alone, his hands covering his face, when you hear a door slam andmp; aacute; ... Jibreel (Gabriel lifts the face denoting a crude which was not removed from a few days ago, Eliel looks with some anger) ... for some strange reason that I can not understand, the boss has said you will go to earth to oversee the project of the "Salvation" comes to his son the Messiah. (Gabriel was surprised and the other angels began to whisper their discontent while back the music) ... A SILENT ALL! (All are silent, the music stops) are orders from the boss.

MLXC ELIEL: On holiday ... anyway, this is very simple, Gabriel can not ruin it, and if it did, believe me I put a concierge. These are the specifications (approaching Gabriel, that stand up and get a fairly thick seam script). Do it right.

GABRIEL: Yes (takes the book with both hands because I stand with one). Do not disappoint the boss. ELIEL: (Looking up and down to Gabriel) is Annael: Well ... that is dedicated to

GABRIEL: This time I will not ruin it, I do really well and will fall Eliel the sky of pure courage.

Annael: Well, good luck, and better go now.

GABRIEL: I think that if (leaves the stage but returned quickly before Annael out) Hey, Annael ... & Ikkesh

0 comments:

Post a Comment