Finish: 02-01 -10
Characters: Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki
Status: Full
As every human being, I have a perverted middle side. Sometimes it shows and sometimes not, sometimes you just step period Elya entered obsessed times in which I look as manic FanArt, FanFic and everything that may exist.
men say it, Sasuke is unfaithful to Sakura, Who? Oh surprise! (Expressed with sarcasm) with the most hated Naruto redhead, yes, Karin. From there we go by the premise that it's revenge for Sakura which means to deceive the boy to get a taste of their own medicine / medical / syrup (like accustomed expression) One of the details that come to light since the beginning is certainly the personality of the girl with pink hair, she saw Naruto just superfluous and as a person, even dare I say pity and mere commitment to be known from childhood and most of all the best friend of Sasuke. Type dcouple problems existing in this case would be Sasuke's infidelity.
often say that infidelity is due to find out what is not at home.
While at some point arises in the brown lips of the famous line "I do not love it was just sex", it makes it very openly sexual dissatisfaction both a as another living as a couple, so we fall back into the issue of communication.
But he also has seen some men betray because they believe society expects them to act & uacute, in and to demonstrate their masculinity
... ... They say that to truly love is to give without asking anything in return, Sakura ... although I personally did not receive anything would have been better to have payment infidelity.
But whatever the reason for the infidelity of Sasuke, Sakura back to the issue with his revenge and begin to see certain things from the girl, the way is being naked in body and soul, the aftermath a stormy relationship for other affected its self-feeling that has never been enough for Sasuke to seek someone else to please them, not era very good and even to believe that the slow death of their courtship was his sole fault. Looking
their fault, that if he was skinny and small size bust, if his face was too wide ... I really had never bothered to see people beyond Sasuke did not value the small details of real friends, he judged according to others and never herself. Pequena feel cowardly and then, for all that understand it was so good, so she was, and especially as it was someone who loved him, asking him things that the previous Sakura had embarrassed to say it openqueríay mind what do my best to please. There
falls band. There
Sakura with renewed self realizes that Sasuke was not the person who had fallen in love, it is quite another to which he had imagined.
And it's not particularly dark is the villain of the story, but the reason is emotionally destructive SasuSaku Sakura does not love the unstable boy watched his family and will hold grudges for years his own brother, loves not the arrogant Uchiha expressionless, loved the mysterious prince who imagines he kept a deep love impossibletestify. Fell in love with the idea that black eyes after they saw him was indifferent to her infinite tenderness only.
fell in love with someone who is more than "change" and stop "being the same as before, simply did not exist in the relationship rather than unilateral Sakura.
and ended up in NaruSaku (ah, there is no spoiler, it was obvious from the beginning)
Naruto consolation prize?
I think not, here Naruto is the person who helps Sakura to be reassessed, it makes her feel loved, desired and mas nothing that was especially respected what she wanted. This is not a boy of fifteen who swarm around an annoying girl who harasses "Sasuke-kun."
In fact this character has a proposal Ayumi quite logical and I had questioned a couple of times before, Jiraiya is his godfather, Minato entrusted it before you die and yet, Naruto grew as an orphan, one day out of nowhere the man returns and meet and ...
That was very interesting, I will say.
Sakura was not the only learning TMLXC
The FanArt presented are written by ... the truth I do not know, I had about twenty people on different pages so I have no specific source, but I will say without fear of wrong that mine is not that I put no adjudicármela and if they understand what the firm says the bottom right ... because that's the author.
0 comments:
Post a Comment