Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Web Hairspray Product -musical Kakashi's Closet (fanfic)

the

Chapters: 11 plus epilogue divided into two Published: 02-23-08

Finish: 31-01 -10

Characters: Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake

Status: Full

This fic is brother of the first fiction work I read: Light in Negative, and to which I worship him for inspiring me to write, shake the misconception of fics strash fan on and open up the mind to a place as large as Fanfiction.net where I learned to grow as a writer and person (yes, corny as it sounds, I've really improved a lot at the interpersonal level)

Returning to Kakashi's

Closet, and as the vast majority of the fics that I love, is a story that I feel fully identified (outside the ninja roll of murders and political dramas) in fact anyone with a bit of introspective awareness could to find, at least, understand the core of the rationale situacióny to fix a KakaSaku so compelling as did Inner Angel. In my opinionoy is the nature of the characters. At the risk of any comments hunter of such details as I will say, there OoC (Out of Character / Out of Character) in Sasuke, KC (Kakashi's Closet, just give me the slack I mean to write each him, so I call it this from now on) shows a boy much quieter, without the emotional bomb exploded close to taking the tie all that was unfortunate lucky to know him. Though for this I can justify it simply by seniority. For when the fic was conceived Sasuke still was not too bad ...

had it ta ... uta dysfunctional family that only has the name of such by the blood tie that binds its members without any real cohesion and based on mutual respect and understanding. Sakura, which is most of the protagonist, is presented as the girl who tends to drop everything to meet the expectations of others, a position I have advocated since I met the girl. That it is based on the consent of others to guide their decisions and above all fails to conceive an independent life that although these views are not malicious most of the time, are not really what could be considered a good reason to act or ignore.

One of the things that most struck me was the sublime use of OC (Original Characters / Original Characters) at strategic points in history, particularly the civil boyfriend does not shine for their human qualities but no doubt he would not have been possible to test the well in the fall the young Haruno. Perhaps embittered mother immersed in their own Melancholy wanting at all costs to turn his daughter in the dull reflection "enhanced" his pride unfavorably, to the alcoholic woman has a reason to be . Kakashi

meanwhile remains aloof from the outside only with the imtors more "demanding." Or, the disturbing pedophile who was just about when the stigma of his fetish is less obvious (and he loves since he was twelve, but only until he turns eighteen states) cause some discomfort only to conceive a ninja of his caliber madly in love with a girl who can not help but mourn and say "Sasuke-kun"
Finally, throughout my career both as an avid reader good things and those who need full bete hard work, I read plenty of reasons for teachers and students end up as a couple, but surely none as compelling asle.

I'm not sure if I did the post for Angel or Inner Kakashi's Closet or Negative Light, I think I stressed a lot in the author but really they are great, all three.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Legal Notices:

characters, details and original plot of "Naruto" is owned by Masashi Kishimoto

The OC, plot and situations described in "Kakashi's Closet" are owned by Inner Angel as non-profit fanfic.

this Comment on this LJ is

0 comments:

Post a Comment