Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Fresh Streaming South Park
between work and disease had not been able to break anything. So today I woke up not too late, I've seen "Gilmore Girls" (which is almost a habit), I have answered all emails and little else. I've been messing with the computer and do not know how I got the iDisc the Desktop. I've also been looking at the widgets that are free on the web for Mac (Dashboard is proving very interesting ... and more that will be when I update my address book) and I've downloaded one of IMDb (great to see movies because I do not will need to go to his website). I have also tried to find out how you damn chess, but no way (suddenly not let you move cards ... that should be able to move!).
And I would say that that is tperiod. It is possible that now, but prontÃsimo, I go to bed. Or perhaps before one million finished my review of "Dracula" Coppola. Tomorrow I have over many hours, beginning at 10 am and ended at 21:00, and the free holes (especially in that it gives me time to go home to eat) I feel that I have many mails to write and speak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment