Friday, December 16, 2005

Darmowe Serwery Bez Rekla

I've noticed all week I have been sewing buttons. The thing is that my Agrigan has been great to me, and as I have no budget for a new one, I decided to stick a couple of centimeters buttons. Bad idea, because I am a horrible seamstress and the first fall every day ... Yesterday

not give me time to write because I had a day very long. And that was able to sleep. Luiscar morning and I stayed in two passes, "shared secret" (one with Uma Thurman and Meryl Steep to very good but not funny) and "Hard Candy", the surprise of the season. Interesting. I can only wait with excitement to get "The Jacket", and I can not help thinking that next year we go to Sitges but YA (who is also David Lynmnio), which is why although Friday night I think I'll go to bed (in case there is luck and I sleep I have, but I'm really tired). I'm a little late to class Film, and were watching parts of "Gladiator." The debate was something like "should the film be historically accurate and 100% true to life?". In my opinion, have said many foolish things of those that are "prefabricated" and when it occurred to me that what I had to do was to stop complaining and generally assume that the film is not faithful to reality (even when said to be ), I have been thrown over half the class, teacher included (which in turn has put in my mouth a lot of things that I have said and has had to rectify). The best thing was the comment from one of thesethat, because we had a meeting the Art, Science and Science-Fiction with students of Aeronautics. We have seen "eXistenZ" Cronenberg, we have discussed, and we ended up talking about some rare things in a cafe (where the teachers have invited us, this is college!). With the silly, we have done almost ten at night and that's when I come home, have dinner a little while watching "Homo Zapping", I checked my mail (morning should not pass without answering a few emails that I have out there), I spoke by phone to be Anaïs morning to eat and now I end this entry. He planned to see maybe "The Spirit of the Beehive" by Eric, but I did a little late and basically I can not stand. Damn fraud

0 comments:

Post a Comment