The cameras flash reflecting cheerfulness shone in your face and your hair shone like the sun glaring in view of the innocence and sweetness.
All the ends of your life were his equal in magic comĂșny simply tie them were happy.
And who knows, maybe the reality is not stranger than fiction. And you still have dreams. Maybe deep and sweetly slept at night, between the semi-rigid plastic bars, and I know that, when dreams were evaporating and awoke, he was surrounded by daily and routine tranquility.
may not hab you & iacute; to escape was forgotten that life naturally, and you could have fantasies in the light of dawn and noon. You could even have dreamed with his eyes open in the evenings darker.
And may I ever wanted was to own your own destiny, because it sounds too good to get carried away.
If there is something I am sure that in the meantime, I was not happy.
never owned a brown skin tone, not a glimmer of brightness.
Not me, I lived to grow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment