Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brainstorming Game Pregnancy

I'm tired to talk about studies. So I'll talk about fandom this time. I'm waiting for my sister to come back from school now, since I want to have lunch with all my people here, and then I'll start to work with my paintings again.

I'm... disappointed. Seriously, I'm not joking. I never thought I was going to be mad at Yoshiki as much as I'm now. I never thought I was going to feel shame of a production related with X, but yes. And God, I wanted to do harakiri with a banana when I saw the new PVs! For God's sake, what the hell is that crap?!
Yes. CRAP.
It's horrible! it has nothing to do with the X I'm in love with! I mean, I'm super glad about the reunion, about them being together again... but it seems Yoshiki is completely out of his goddamn mind. I always knew his dream ambition is to be a successful musician and composer in all parts of the World (specially in the USA), but he's ruining his whole career (and all X's members too...) because of that!
Rusty Nail PV is a perfect reason to commit suicide if you want to kill yourself, God! Why fucking American girls?! W-H-Y?! It's absurd, it's ridiculous, and it's shameful. During the whole fucking PV they are like showing off all the time all the money they spent by making the PV. And everybody was saying "wow! it's amazing! I loved it!". What is exactly... amazing ? to see them trying so fucking hard to look like an American rock band? please. Please. We're not talking about a new jrock bandie. It's X JAPAN . It's legend.
And here we are. And now is when we need a hide, a Taiji. Someone who can tell Yoshiki; "hey, what the hell are you doing?!". I mean, I don't pretend to see them playing Blue Blood dressed like in the old times. Because timed passed, and because it's ok to try new things. But... these new PVs are beyond everything.
"BORN TO BE FREE" sounds amazing, it's a very nice song. I loved IV, I loved JADE. I really liked and loved to watch all the last concerts since the reunion... but this time I have to admit that Yoshiki is wrong, and he's doing whatever the hell he wants.
I don't want to be pessimistic, but I really doubt he will see this and change it. I'm pretty sure he's thinking he's doing the right thing. And That it's ok to change X roots in order to be famous in the USA.
And When I Thought the nightmare WAS Arriving to the end ... Appeared this.


Pathetic. WHAT-IS-THAT?! --- WHAT No. Too much. Sorry. Too much for me. LOOK AT "PATA'S HAIR." LOOK AT "TOSHI". Yoshiki has the Same face as Heath, with A Different hair. I mean ... No, Seriously. Let's face it, it's pathetic. Do not lie ourselves anymore.
horrible, shameful, and sad. I'm very disappointed.
Anyways, I'll be looking forward to see the next live in Yokohama. Taiji Seems It Will Be playing with them!!! ~ ♥. I Knew This Was Going To Be possible onsages and life philosophy to share with his fans, but the song is... blah. And I didn't like the PV either.

COLOR isn't the best single of Girugämesh, but I liked it very much! ♥ (sorry, I'm so in love with NOW still). I like to see Ryo is working with new sounds and styles. He's such a great boy. I also liked to see the "COLOR BONUS". Something was wrong with the sound from time to time, because guitar wasn't that clear, and Satoshi's voice sounded a little bit lost between the music, but it was a great compilation of concerts too watch! ♥ I enjoyed it very much. And~ I've felt in love with イソラ ♥, from Yakusoku's MUCC last single. Miya's backing vocals artime for me.

And... anything else? oh, yes! ♥. Divididos will be playing for free in Monte Hermoso (a little town that isn't far away from here) for Student's Day (September 21th)!~ I'll see if I can go... I'm DYING to see Mollo live ♥. God, I'm in love with that man! I seriously need to listen to them soon! The last album ROCKS so hard~. If I go, I want to do it with my siblings ♥.

And, yes, I'm over.
Sorry, I needed to express myself a little bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment