oco perhaps just feel sorry for him)
Itachi Uchiha ... I knew it was good.
I put it in by way of introduction because I have to explain that I tracked him from the beginning, were Sasuke and Sakura as a couple, reason enough to pass up.
One day, while walking up the invoice data base management of a work, one thing nor the least bit funny for those who do not know what that is, an alert of Messenger rang and I decidedsee who it was, I did not recognize the mail but judging by the nickname must be used ff.net
I accepted it without much trouble, I mean, if I left my email visible was to meet people that we had similar tastes or not, was intended to take a broader view of the same subject, whether anime or writing styles or just things in life.
After a pleasant chat I made mention of his fiction: "Rosa in two flavors, at first glance I thought it was an adaptation of the work of Emilio Carbadiment with that of the adaptations are so hot I was afraid to see me on the need to report the matter to PLAP (people who are engaged in plagiarism)
That same night, making my side altar armándome invoices and valuable, I read the first chapter, the second and I think that almost unconscious sleep, the third well.
"Never judge a book by its cover" or better applied, "Never judge a fic by her partner" The situationbear two flavors "is my favorite
right?
The curtain opens on an alternate universe where the characters of Naruto must survive in a world without ninja skills, without control of chakra and above all, to a destination other than that drawn by Kishimoto, now the script of their lives is provided by
Higurashi Fanfiction Studios.
two flavors Rosa tells the story of a romance as seen from the point of view of Itachi, the eldest son of a family dedicated to business since Madara founded the company in its A & Amp; about girls, boys and I through hard work has remained at the forefront of system Konoha competitiveness both internally and with other cities and even countries.
In the same way that Itachi-ninja was controlled to be the model, this Itachi is under constant pressure to successfully meet the expectations placed on him combining with the dilemma that faces the falling head over heels for his younger brother's girlfriend, Sakura Haruno.
Originally a Itachi more than in love, obsessed with the aforesaid period, it seems completely out of car & amcute; line of land for Itachi, thus fulfilling its role in the same way that it can be assumed in the original Kishimoto, must have: Shisui Uchiha, the greatest exponent of the true value an extra character.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.- Legal Notices:
characters, details and original plot of "Naruto" is owned by Masashi Kishimoto The OC, plot and situations described in "Rosa in two flavors are the property of
Higurashi fanfic Fanfiction Studios as nonprofit.
pre Comment
0 comments:
Post a Comment